* Black pepper consists of piperine which exhibits larvicidal effects.This effect stops the infection from spreading
* Black pepper aids digestion.It stimulates digestive enzymes and juices increasing the effectiveness in food breakdown
* The same piperine having larvicidal effects also lowers blood pressure.It’s a good choice for people suffering with hypertension
* Black pepper helps to fight free radicals with the bank of antioxidants it has.National Nutrition Institute of India have stated that black pepper has the highest concentration level of antioxidants
* Black pepper treats most of the oral health problems.A tooth decay or a bad breath, anything not extreme can easily be treated with black pepper
* The Indian spice is also known for increasing the levels of testosterone, a male harmone that increase libido in men.If regularly taken, it can increase sperm count and fertility
* The abundance of antioxidants in black pepper helps diabetic patients.Piperine also regulates blood sugar levels in a human body.
It can also delay glucose absorption
* Black pepper is good for your skin.It exfoliates your skin by removing dead skin cells.
It can also treat acne
* Black pepper can also breakdown serotonin with the help of piperine.It improves your sleep.
A good sleep is always good your health.Further, it also improves brain functioning
* Needless to say, black pepper fights with viral infections like fever, cold and cough.
Have a black pepper tea in the evenings and see the results.