The Dussehra festive season has brought 5 new releases for the Telugu audience. The first to release (Oct 6th), Jaguar opened quite decently yesterday surprising the trade. But the movie witnessed serious downfall later. Today, along with Nagachaitanya's Premam, Tamannah's Abhinetri and Sunil's Eedu Gold Ehe and Prakash Raj's Mana Oori Ramayanam opened at ticket windows.While Premam has taken very good start right from the early morning shows, Eedu Gold Ehe and Abhinetri were started lately with poor occupancy. Sunil, who used to be a good crowd puller, has lost his charm at the boxoffice. Tamannah's Abhinetri didn't have any good opening in the noon shows. The most terrible thing we heard, Abhinetri's Hindi version started the day with just 5-10% occupancy all over India.Another release, Mana Oori Ramayanam didn't opened good either. As of now, right from the morning shows, it's only Nagachaitanya who is pulling the crowds to theaters. Premam clearly looks like the winner. Let's see how far the Nagachaitanya starrer goes with this positive word of mouth.
- Exclusive : Bad news for Mahesh Babu Fans
- Pelli Choopulu remake rights bought by star director
- Pawan Kalyan puts Mahesh Babu into trouble
- Bollywood heroine for Prabhas’s next movie
- Comments on figure – Young actress working hard
- Release date locked for Katamarayudu
- Exciting news for NTR fans
- ISM 3 days collections
- 25cr for single scene in Prabhas – Sujeet movie
- Star actress to start Star Hotel business ?
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here
- ISM first day collections
- Nara Rohit scored dad of all disasters