Nandini Sidda Reddy is an Indian poet And songwriter as well.He is likewise a social activist and known for the promotion of Telugu culture in India.He was one among the leaders of the Telangana movement.The native place of Nandini Sidda is Banda, Kondapak, Medak District, Telangana, India.
- Nandini Sidda was born on 12 June 1955.Moreover, He is also an adequately knowledgeable teacher.His father’s name is Narra Balasiddhareddy Je has completed his MA from Osmania University, Hyderabad.After that, he completed MPhil on “The Sun modern Telugu Poetry”.
Since his schooling times, Nandini used to write Poems and Stories.
- Nadini Sidda reddy ran an organisation Navasathi and Medaka study circle.Later on he edited a publication ” SOi.Nandini Sidda is one of the legendary folk song writers of Telugu industry.
Telugu folk song writer Nandini Sidda Reddy Full Bio Details:
- Full Name: Nandini Sidda Reddy
- When is Nandini Sidda Reddy Date of birth/Age:12 June 1995
- Which is Native place: Banda District, Telangana ,India
- Marital status/Husband: Married
- Nationality: Indian
- Occupation: Writer and poet
- Interests: Writing
- Official Social Media Instagram Account- https://www.instagram.com/siddareddynandini/
- Official Social Media Facebook Account – https://www.facebook.com/nandinisidha.reddy
- What is the first movie of Nandini Sidda Reddy : Veera Telangana