This is rainy season.You never know, you would hit by a fever within half an hour from here.
The weather changes very frequently as if a girl is facing mood swings.The unpredictable season can also bring some unbearable problems for you.
Infections, allergies, viral fever and so on, rainy season is a mess.Well, regular intake of ginger tea in this season can really help you.
If you don’t know how to make a ginger tea, it’s quite simple.Just take ginger and boil it in hot water.
Drink the same water.Now, check the top benefits that ginger tea offer.
* Period cramps can be tackled by ginger tea.Soak a towel and place it near uterine.
Muscles will relax.
* Ginger tea burns extra fats.Since our calorie intake is normally high, one should drink ginger tea everyday.* Ginger tea improves blood circulation.It makes sure that oxygen reaches every part of body.
* Ginger tea also promotes healthy digestion.
Ginger fights gainst the odds like indigestion, acid reflux, conspiration etc.
* Ginger has plenty of antioxidants.It is indeed a rich source of most of those elements that contribute to our immunity.
* By improving the blood flow, ginger tea also cuts down the fats in and near blood vessels.
It reduces cholesterol and purifies the blood.
* Ginger tea treats erectile dysfunction.Know how ? It is blood which makes a man’s penis erect and go long.Ginger tea improves the blood flow towards penis.
* Cough, cold, fever or any other moderate infection can be easily treated using ginger.Drinking of ginger tea is highly useful in rainy reason when viral infections are daily affairs.
* Ginger tea carries good oxygen levels to the brain and prevents the brain cells damage.In other words, it improves memory power and also prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
* It also treats Asthma and other respiratory problems.It boosts up the count of white blood cells and protects you from seasonal allergies.