Early to bed, early to rise, makes man health, wealthy and wise.This is a famous English proverb which many of us have came across in school days.
The first step of success is not spending sleepless nights on your work, but managing your sleep on time and managing your time to work.Today, the sleep pattern has changed.
With every development in technology, we are becoming more sleep deprived.So, these are home remedies which can make your sleep better.
* Drinking warm milk during night can bring a peaceful sleep for you.Milk contains tryptophan and serotonin, the amino acids which work as a precursor to the brain.
It helps you to sleep early.* Banana has plenty of potassium which naturally relaxes the muscles.
It is also rich Vitamin B6 which produces a sleep hormone called melatonin.Banana also has good number of carbohydrates which also contribute to your sleep.
* Almonds are super rich in magnesium.This element also relaxes the muscles just like Potassium.Almond is also rich in fibre which maintains the body in a healthy state.A healthy body sleeps early and well.
* Sometimes, even lack of protein in your body could disturb your sleep pattern.Better take couple of boiled eggs before you go to bed.
Protein intake is must for healthy sleep.
* Herbal teas like green tea, chamomile tea and other herbal teas do contain elements like theanine which relaxes your body.
Drink any herbal tea before a one hour you plan to sleep.
* Lettuce, Fortified cereal, Cherries and Jasmine are among other superfoods which will help you to sleep early.