Declare 2-day Lockdown, If Necessary: SC On Severe Pollution In Delhi (Ld).

New Delhi, Nov 13 : The Supreme Court on Saturday took a serious view of the Severe air pollution in Delhi-NCR and suggested that if needed the government can Declare a two-day Lockdown to bring down the levels, which have been caused by stubble burning, vehicles, firecrackers, industries, dust.New Delhi, Nov 13, : The Supreme Court took a serious look at the high levels of air pollution in Delhi-NCR on Saturday and suggested that the government could Declare a Lockdown for two days to reduce the levels.This was due to the effects of stubble burning, vehicle firecrackers, industry, dust, and vehicles.
The top court emphasised that the air pollution issue should be looked into “beyond politics and governments”.

 Declare 2-day Lockdown, If Necessary: Sc On Severe Pollution In Delhi (ld).-TeluguStop.com

The court emphasized that the issue of air pollution should not be left to politicians and governments.

At the outset, a bench headed by Chief Justice N.V.Ramana told Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, representing the Centre, that the “situation is very bad….A bench headed by Chief Justice N.V.Ramana informed Solicitor General Tushar Mehta representing the Centre that the “situation was very bad… In the house we are wearing masks.We are all wearing masks in the house.It is a bad situation”.It’s a terrible situation.

“How to control air pollution in Delhi, two days Lockdown, if need be, or what.”How to reduce air pollution in Delhi.Two days Lockdown, if necessary, or what.How will people live in Delhi?”.What will Delhi look like? queried the Chief Justice.The Chief Justice was questioned.

He emphasised that the government should look at steps to bring down the AQI from 500 to 200, and then further improve it.He stressed that the government should take steps to reduce the AQI to 200 from 500, and then improve it further.

Mehta began the argument by detailing steps taken by the air quality management commission to abate air pollution in NCR and adjoining areas, which included steps taken to address agricultural stubble burning.Mehta started the argument by describing the steps taken by the Air Quality Management Commission to reduce air pollution in NCR, and adjacent areas.

This included steps taken to stop agricultural stubble burning.

The bench, also comprising Justices D.Y.The bench also includes Justices D.Y.Chandrachud and Surya Kant said instead of blaming the farmers, all state governments and the Centre should come together to address the issue.Surya Kant and Chandrachud said that instead of blaming farmers, all states and the Centre should work together to address this issue.

The Chief Justice noted that stubble burning by farmers is only responsible for 25 per cent of the pollution, and the remaining 75 per cent was from firecracker burning, vehicles and dust.

The Chief Justice pointed out that only 25% of pollution is caused by stubble burning by farmers.The remaining 75% was due to firecrackers, vehicles, and dust.

The Chief Justice asked Mehta: “Where is the effective mechanism to control firecrackers, vehicular pollution?.Mehta was asked by the Chief Justice: “Where is an effective mechanism to reduce vehicular pollution and firecrackers?” Look at the pollution level,” to which the latter said that both the Centre and state governments are working together to address the issue.”Look at the pollution level,” Mehta replied that the Centre and the state governments were working together to address this issue.

The Chief Justice added: “We have nothing to do, governments need burning solutions, how to control.The Chief Justice said: “We have nothing we can do, governments need to find burning solutions to control.Need two to three days short term plans to control pollution.”.We need to have short-term plans for pollution control that last two to three days.

Mehta clarified that he is not saying that only farmers are responsible for the Severe air pollution which has engulfed Delhi-NCR.Mehta clarified, he’s not saying only that farmers are responsible for Delhi-NCR’s Severe air pollution.

Justice Chandrachud pointed out that the Delhi government has opened schools and cited the AIIMS Director’s remark that it is a triple whammy – pollution, Covid, and dengue.Justice Chandrachud noted that schools have been opened by the Delhi government and cited the comment of the Director of AIIMS that it was a triple whammy: pollution, Covid and dengue.

“Their lungs are exposed,” he told Mehta, adding: “Look into the issue beyond politics and government.”.He told Mehta that their lungs were exposed.He added: “Look beyond politics and government.”

Mehta replied that he never said farmers were responsible for pollution and there are other factors too.Mehta said that he had never claimed that farmers are responsible for polluting the environment and that there are many other factors.

The Chief Justice told Mehta that he started his presentation with issues associated with stubble burning, which led to the response.Mehta was told by the Chief Justice that he began his presentation with issues related to stubble burning.This led to Mehta’s response.

The top court told the Centre and the Delhi government to inform it on Monday the decisions taken to take emergency steps to address Severe air pollution in the capital.

The Centre and Delhi governments were instructed by the top court to notify them on Monday of the Centre’s decision to take urgent steps to reduce Severe air pollution in Delhi.

During the hearing, the Chief Justice asked Mehta not to misconstrue his remarks on the stubble burning issue.

During the hearing the Chief Justice asked Mehta to not misunderstand his remarks about the stubble-burning issue.

“I learnt English in Class 8, I may not have been the best in English,” said the Chief Justice.The Chief Justice stated, “I learned English in Class 8 and I might not have been the most proficient in English.”

Mehta said he shares a similarity with the CJI, adding: “I studied in Gujarati till class 8.”.Mehta stated that he has a commonality with the CJI and added: “I studied Gujarati until class 8!”

The apex court was hearing a plea by a minor boy seeking directions against stubble burning and other factors associated with the high pollution levels in Delhi-NCR.A minor boy pleaded to the apex court for directions regarding stubble burning and other factors that contribute to Delhi-NCR’s high levels of pollution #Declare #Lockdown #Severe #Delhi

.

Disclaimer : TeluguStop.com Editorial Team not involved in creation of this article & holds no responsibility for its content.This story is auto published using news agency provider feed.