Today is the birthday of a man who dreamt big and achieved the best spot.Today is the date which gave Indian Cinema the biggest filmmaker ever.
The biggest brand ever.Yes, it’s SS Rajamouli, the creator of Baahubali franchise.
On his birthday, here are 10 most important all time records in his career.
* Simhadri was the second biggest grosser of that time just behind Chiranjeevi’s Indra.
However, the film recorded all time numbers as far of as “centers” are concerned.The NTR starrer celebrated 50 days in 191 centers.100 days in 152 centers and 175 days in 55 centers (even Pokiri couldn’t break it).
* Magadheera, an industry hit is the film in Telugu cinema history to gross over 100cr worldwide and 70cr share.
* Rajamouli is the only film maker in India who didn’t deliver a single flop or even average in his career till date.(Only filmmakers with above 10 films are taken into the account).
* Baahubali – The Beginning is the first South Indian movie to gross over 400cr, 500 cr and 600cr worldwide.The film debuted on a record scale in domestic market beating Aamir khan’s Dhoom 3 opening day record.
* Baahubali – The Conclusion is the first Indian movie to debut over 100cr nett in domestic region and 200cr worldwide gross on opening day.No other Indian movie has ever achieved 50% of this.
* Baahubali – The Conclusion is the first Indian movie to collect over 1000 cr worldwide gross.The film has grossed a little over 1700cr worldwide, which is 2nd best after Dangal.
*Baahubali 2 raked over 830 cr share from all languages.This is ALL TIME RECORD.
Only Hindi version collected over 500cr, an ALL TIME RECORD.
* Baahubali 2 is the highest grosser in every Indian state except for Kerala.It stands at No.2 in the respective market.
* Baahubali 2 is the first and only India movie to debut at No.1 all over USA.The film collected over $20M in the same market, which is an ALL TIME RECORD.
* Baahubali 2 The Conclusion sold over 100 million tickets in India.
No other film is close to this.