* Clove oil or clove boiled water can be used a natural cleanser.It removes all the excess oil on your face and also removes dead skin cells.
It keeps your skin away from moderate and nodular acne in all possible ways.After you pay a visit in the dust and get back to home, use clove oil as a cleanser
* Clove tea/oil does contain analgesic effects which provide sort of relief from pains and swellings.
But remember, one should apply the warm water to unbroken skin cells.It works better on arthritic pain
* You can throw out the handwash bottle aside and start using clove tea or oil as handwash.
It works way much better than what your market product with chemicals can ever do
* Water extract from cloves can also be used as a conditioner plus shampoo.It keeps your hair hydrated and not let them die.
It adds the color to the pale looking hair.Besides, the scent of cloves is a bonus for your hair health
* When compared to men, women face a lot more hygiene issue with their private part.
Yeast infections, unknown fluids and what not.At times, the vagina is a mess.
Clove oil can be used to douching the lady part.It works on infections too
* Cloves tea improves your oral by leaps and bounds.
It treats a toothache, tooth decay and also bad breath.People who suffer from oral odor should use cloves tea as a puller every day for better results
* Cloves oil helps you in getting rid of seasonal infections and flus in quick possible time.
Whether it may be a viral fever, cold or a cough, it works on almost everything
* Cloves tea works as an instant stress buster by restoring the hormonal balance.It keeps stress hormones stay restricted.
So, you can have clove tea in the evening after a tired day
* Nausea and Vomiting can be controlled by taking cloves tea immediately after the sensation.All you got to do is have a cup of cloves water and stay away from the thoughts of nausea
* Not just on acne, cloves tea or oil also works on blemishes and dark spots left by acne.
Just keep in mind, you got to apply the water regularly without fail.