If your grey matter is too sharp, you might have remembered that Pawan Kalyan and his dear friend Trivikram Srinivas were about to start a production house together in order to encourage new talent. However, that didn't happen. But now, Trivikram is about to start a production company of his own, going by the reports from a section of media.Reportedly, Trivikram Srinivas is expected to start a production company soon with a small film. Nandini Reddy, who earlier made Ala Modalaindi, Jabardast and Kalyana Vaibhogame, will direct his venture. It will star Pelli Choopulu fame Vijay Devarakonda in the male lead. Cast and crew details, including female lead will be announced officially soon.On the other side, Trivikram is busy penning a new script for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. This project is expected to go on to the floors from this November.
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here
- ISM first day collections
- Nara Rohit scored dad of all disasters
- Mega Hero to make his debut into Malayalam
- Venkatesh to romance four ladies
- Balakrishna wins Hindi rural audience
- Public talk of today’s new releases
- Tamannah takes a serious decision ?
- Telugu filmmakers fighting for KCR
- No cell phone for Ram Charan
- Rakul Preet injured herself
- Another disaster for Mahesh Babu
- No buzz for Mahesh Family hero