After completing her part in Janatha Garage, Samantha mostly remained silent in her professional side. The actress wasn't signing any new projects. This led to the birth of a rumour that Akkineni Family forced Samantha to stop doing films, considering her marriage, next year with Nagachaitanya.Contrary to the rumours, Nagachaitanya clearly said that Samantha is an independent woman who works at her will and will do the same in future and it's her choice to do what ever she wants to do.If you are a Samantha fan, there is a good news here. The 29 year old actress has restarted signing films. She has already signed a new film in Tamil with Sivakarthiyan and in the latest updates, her next hero would be action star Vishal. Reportedly, she will play the leading lady of Vishal in a film titled "Irumbutirai", which will be directed by Mithran. Stay tuned to this space for more updates.
- Exciting news for NTR fans
- ISM 3 days collections
- 25cr for single scene in Prabhas – Sujeet movie
- Star actress to start Star Hotel business ?
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here
- ISM first day collections
- Nara Rohit scored dad of all disasters
- Mega Hero to make his debut into Malayalam
- Venkatesh to romance four ladies
- Balakrishna wins Hindi rural audience
- Public talk of today’s new releases
- Tamannah takes a serious decision ?
- Telugu filmmakers fighting for KCR