There is no place for rotten, beaten to death films in Tollywood anymore. There is no point if any stardom less actors attempts one which falls into mentioned category. Nani, who is very much aware of his strengths and the demands of audience, has been rightly catering what public wants from him. That's why, he stands tall from the contemporaries of his league.On the other hand, there is Ram Pothineni, who has been repeatedly committing mistakes and letting Nani to overshadow him, who actually started his career quite late when compared with Ram. Nenu Sailaja was a breath of fresh air after a dud like Shivam. After delivering a blockbuster, Ram has again lost the flow with over the top Hyper.Better late than never, the actor has reportedly realised his judgement failure. After several sessions of deep thinking, Ram Pothineni is about to stop doing masala entertainers. The actor now wants to go with strong threads in the script.
- Fake Publicity by Chiranjeevi team ?
- Huge Applause for Manchu Lakshmi’s Memu Saitham
- Another disaster for Puri Jagannath
- Wise decision from Pawan Kalyan
- Nagarjuna backs out from war with Chiru – Balakrishna
- The secret of Ram Charan to be revealed
- Samantha can’t live without Nagachaitanya
- NTR still needs to improve here
- It’s again Samantha for Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram?
- Anchor Anasuya in Item Song ?
- Hot and hottest cleavage show from Beauty
- Top directors in sex affairs with models ?
- Mahesh Babu – Balakrishna multistarrer?
- Janatha Garage Total Worldwide Collections
- Chiranjeevi fails to cross Mahesh Babu
- Exclusive : Bad news for Mahesh Babu Fans
- Pelli Choopulu remake rights bought by star director