Prabhas Birthday Celebrations | Fans Dies Of Electric Shock In AP And Telangana | ABN Telugu 1 month
A fan of Prabhas has died during his birthday celebrations and this incident has happened in Kakinada. A fan of Prabhas named Durga Babu was tying a flexi and during this time he got electric shock from the adjoining electrical pole wire. Durga Babu has died on the spot while couple of others are injured in this mishap.
For more latest hot and happening news subscribe @ https://
Follow us @
Watch ABN Andhrajyothy, the no 1 Telugu news channel, a 24/7 LIVE news channel dedicated to live reports, exclusive interviews, breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment, business updates and current affairs.