Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has started shooting for his 22nd movie and the film has been getting canned swiftly. Though Shruti Haasan didn't join the unit of Katamarayudu yet, other major scenes between Pawan Kalyan and his brothers are being filmed in Hyderabad. Directed by Kishore Pardasani aka Dolly, the film is produced by Sharat Marar under Northstar Entertainment. Anup Rubens is composing music for this faction based love story.Going by the reports, Pawan Kalyan wants to finish this film as soon as possible and move to Trivikram's unit without any further delay. Tight schedules have been planned for Katamarayudu which will the help the unit to finish the film in January. Updates from the trade world, Pawan Kalyan is in thoughts of releasing this film in the month of February.Can't crack the exact reasons for choosing February but one would guess that the star doesn't want a clash with Mahesh 23 and Baahubali-The conclusion which will arrive in March and April respectively. Indeed, this move is good for the Industry.
- Fake Publicity by Chiranjeevi team ?
- Huge Applause for Manchu Lakshmi’s Memu Saitham
- Another disaster for Puri Jagannath
- Wise decision from Pawan Kalyan
- Nagarjuna backs out from war with Chiru – Balakrishna
- The secret of Ram Charan to be revealed
- Samantha can’t live without Nagachaitanya
- NTR still needs to improve here
- It’s again Samantha for Pawan Kalyan – Trivikram?
- Anchor Anasuya in Item Song ?
- Hot and hottest cleavage show from Beauty
- Top directors in sex affairs with models ?
- Mahesh Babu – Balakrishna multistarrer?
- Janatha Garage Total Worldwide Collections
- Chiranjeevi fails to cross Mahesh Babu
- Exclusive : Bad news for Mahesh Babu Fans
- Pelli Choopulu remake rights bought by star director