The Mega Princess Niharika Konidela had an unwanted debut at the boxoffice. Her first on silver screen, Oka Manasu was an outright disaster, something a newcomer doesn't want to start with. Need not worry much as she has some big legacy behind. She isn't a starlet to struggle right. It's her choice of movies which would make her stand where she has to.Niharika is taking deep breaths and thoughts before starting her second film. It was rumoured that the actress is interested in remaking a Marathi film, Happy Journey, but the news vanished from the light as Niharika didn't reveal anything about that project. Anyhow, she is probably not remaking any film at this moment.The 22 year old actress, in a recent media conversation said that she doesn't want rush at anything. Instead, she would go slow and steady this time and will start a film only if she feels confident about the script.
- Release date locked for Katamarayudu
- Exciting news for NTR fans
- ISM 3 days collections
- 25cr for single scene in Prabhas – Sujeet movie
- Star actress to start Star Hotel business ?
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here
- ISM first day collections
- Nara Rohit scored dad of all disasters
- Mega Hero to make his debut into Malayalam
- Venkatesh to romance four ladies
- Balakrishna wins Hindi rural audience
- Public talk of today’s new releases
- Tamannah takes a serious decision ?