Superstar Mahesh Babu's 23rd film is getting canned at some pace without any long intervals between the schedules. The Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up couple of days ago and AR Murugadoss has already flown to Ahmadabad for yet another key schedule. Mahesh Babu will join the unit in Ahmadabad on 15th of this month. The schedule will continue for 18 days.The inside sources from the industry tells us that Superstar is very much happy with the way things are going on. The star is feeling elated after seeing Murugadoss's working style who never falls short of perfection and also completes the schedules on time with great planning. Well, one doesn't stand so much tall in modern filmmakers without such passion and expertise in work.Rakul Preet is playing the female lead in this Telugu - Tamil bilingual biggie, produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. The first look of Mahesh 23 is expected to release for this Diwali.
- Janatha Garage Total Worldwide Collections
- Chiranjeevi fails to cross Mahesh Babu
- Exclusive : Bad news for Mahesh Babu Fans
- Pelli Choopulu remake rights bought by star director
- Pawan Kalyan puts Mahesh Babu into trouble
- Bollywood heroine for Prabhas’s next movie
- Comments on figure – Young actress working hard
- Release date locked for Katamarayudu
- Exciting news for NTR fans
- ISM 3 days collections
- 25cr for single scene in Prabhas – Sujeet movie
- Star actress to start Star Hotel business ?
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here