Naga Chaitanya’s Autonagar Surya film stop its shooting long back with just two songs to be filmed due to finical problems is finally going on floors. The shooting of the movie will resume from November 11th and a song will be shot in a special set erected in Annapurna Studios.After completion of the song, one day patch work will take place and the last song shoot will begin after 20th November out of AP. With this the shooting part of the movie will be complete and the movie will hit the screens on December 19th.Deva Katta of 'Prasthanam’ fame is wielding megaphone for this project along with writing the story,screenplay for the movie. Samantha is playing love interest of Chaitu, Anoop Rubens is composing the music and this movie is being produced by K.Achi Reddy under Max India banner.
- BJP – An alternate to TRS in Telangana says Amit Shah
- Pawan Kalyan’s plan of action in public meeting tomorrow
- 4 climax scenes shot for Baahubali 2 ?
- Babu Bangaram 2 weeks Collections
- Ramya’s remark results in eggs pelting on her
- Narendra Modi stands second in the world
- Mahesh Babu to come early ?
- Air-Lander 10 – World’s largest Aircraft crashed
- Is it Ram Charan’s confidence or over confidence?
- Hot beauty topless on bed
- Ileana bags another crazy film
- Supreme Court serious warning to TN- CM
- Nayeem killed Minister’s Son?
- Super Star is a great fan of Sport Star
- Father of Top Star seriously injured
- PV Sindhu rejected T-Deputy CM offer
- Chiranjeevi Thanked Mahesh Babu .. know why ?