Since Pokiri, Brahmotsavam was the only summer release Mahesh delivered. But unfortunately, the movie turned out to be a debacle. The star wasn't able to enjoy the Summer holidays advantage at boxoffice. After a huge disappointment, Mahesh Babu fans were elated to listen that a huge film like Mahesh 23 is slated for summer release.Even with average content, having summer holidays as helping hands, the movie could do wonders at box office, considering the amount of buzz it has been generating in the trade world. But now, a bad news is possibly coming for Superstar fans.Latest buzz in the filmnagar circles say that Mahesh Babu - Murugadoss film may get shifted to Ramzan period in June. In other words, this bilingual flick may see postponement. But, one can't sure about this news until and unless AR Murugadoss leaves a word. As of now, it is officially slated for late March or early April release.In other updates, the first look of this Tamil - Telugu bilingual is expected to release in connection with this Diwali.
- Release date locked for Katamarayudu
- Exciting news for NTR fans
- ISM 3 days collections
- 25cr for single scene in Prabhas – Sujeet movie
- Star actress to start Star Hotel business ?
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here
- ISM first day collections
- Nara Rohit scored dad of all disasters
- Mega Hero to make his debut into Malayalam
- Venkatesh to romance four ladies
- Balakrishna wins Hindi rural audience
- Public talk of today’s new releases
- Tamannah takes a serious decision ?