Nandamuri Balakrishna's die hard fans are creating a new and complete unique record to pay a tribute to their star who entertainer them over the decades. As you know, Gautamiputra Satakarni is Balakrishna's 100th film. Tathamma Kala, which released in 1974 was his first and the 99th film, Dictator got released for last Sankranthi.All the 99 films in which Balakrishna has acted, will be screened from today in Archana Theater of Proddutur. On the 100th day, specifically on January 12, it's the 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni which will hit the worldwide screens. So, the countdown has begun in a different way. This is what we call "cult" love for a star.Gautamiputra Satakarni has Shriya Saran playing the female lead. The film is directed by Krish and Produced by Sai Babu Jagarlamudi, Y.Rajeev Reddy and Suhasini Pangulur. First look teaser of this periodic drama will be unveiled on 11th of this month.
- Release date locked for Katamarayudu
- Exciting news for NTR fans
- ISM 3 days collections
- 25cr for single scene in Prabhas – Sujeet movie
- Star actress to start Star Hotel business ?
- I will never beg for roles – Ileana
- ISM two days Collections
- Prabhas responds on his Bollywood movie
- Brahmanandam to romance Anasuya and Rashmi ?
- Baahubali 2 First look is here
- ISM first day collections
- Nara Rohit scored dad of all disasters
- Mega Hero to make his debut into Malayalam
- Venkatesh to romance four ladies
- Balakrishna wins Hindi rural audience
- Public talk of today’s new releases
- Tamannah takes a serious decision ?