Women go through many mental and physical changes after getting pregnant and after delivering a baby. We often discuss about the changes in women but we don’t really try to see the other side, the man’s side. The father may not see physical changes happening to him but mentally, he becomes a whole new person with fatherhood. This list consists of 8 such changes.
* His respect for women increases even more. Although he loves his mother the most and understands what she has been thorough in raising him, he starts understating a women’s effort even more seeing his own wife making labor and what she has been through in last several months.
* He don’t get irritated to see a child crying. Before fatherhood almost every man somehow hates seeing little one’s crying, making thier pads wet etc. But after fatherhood, he is ready to serve his baby. He understands the helplessness of new borns.
* He becomes more economical in his expenditure. Fatherhood erases the careless, and reckless man him. He starts counting his money. He tries to spend every buck on a useful thing. He definitely wants to provide his child a better livelihood.
* He becomes more matured and more stable mentally. He sees everything in a different and deep way. The levels of wisdom increase with fatherhood. He slowly becomes a real man.
* Respect and love for his wife increases without any bounds. It doesn’t matter if he is expressing it out or not, he certainly holds more amount of love and respect for his wife who gifted him the fatherhood.