* Onion consists of chromium which regulate blood sugar levels in your body. Diabetic people can have raw onion everyday in the morning.
* Red onions do contain flavonoids which protect your heart against many odds. It has Ganesh sulphur compounds which r good for cardiovascular health.
* Eating raw onions stop platelets from sticking to each other and prevent heart attacks in that order.
* Onions also contain inulin SSC out of fibre which is food source of good bacteria in stomach. Eating raw onions promotes good digestion.
* Eat raw onions for the intake of GPCS a content which reduce bone loss. Onions can prevent age-related osteoporosis.